Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Like, Way Cool Man!

Tim Robbins.

In person.

At Northeastern University.

I may freak out.

I managed to wrangle tickets (after shoving several old ladies out of the way and throwing one small child into traffic to get them before the box office closed) so this Monday shall be a festival of hero worship. Robbins will be speaking on theatre as civic dialogue (or at least that's what the fliers say.) Robbins is also artistic director of the theatre troupe The Actor's Gang, which will be putting on the plays Exonerated and The Guys at Northeastern over the next two weeks. Unfortunately the event's for NU faculty and students only (nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, I get to see Tim Robbins and you don't!) but the plays are available to the public. Check out the link above for ticket information. AS for me, I'll do my best to cover the whole thing so well, it'll be like you were there.

No comments: