Sunday, May 07, 2006

And Just Once More...

One of my final projects for Online Journalism class (from whence this blog was spawned) was to create a multimedia package using photos and audio. I did mine on the Brattle Theatre in Cambridge, MA, which you may remember from earlier postings. Here's the link to the finished product, in case you're interested. I do apologize for my voice in the introduction- I believe I recording the narration in my apartment bathroom at 2 o'clock in the morning the night before audio was due, while The Roommates slept soundly in the room beyond. Anyway, creative director Ned Hinkle is far more pleasant to listen to. Here again is the link.

I also apologize for my absence for the past few days. Mother Maven and my dear Auntie Mame picked me up from Beantown on Tuesday for a few days of gallivanting in the city. I am now returned safely to the bosom of my family and friends for a little holiday and will continue to blog regularly from the Toledo Bureau of Movie Maven. Alas, The Heartland of America offers far less interesting films, but I shall do my very best.

No comments: