Sunday, April 16, 2006

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, etc., etc.

Well darlings, it's been fun. But the end of the semester fast approaches and I have been instructed to write a tearful farewell to Blogland.

But wait, you cry! I can't possibly be finished yet. I still have to post on noir art house favorite, Brick, which I saw last weekend. And I have to tell the tale of my experience with the Godzilla/King Kong marathon. Plus I'm very much looking forward to a little British naughtiness called Kinky Boots, about a drag queen that saves a shoe retailer. Oh there's so much more to see and do!

Don't worry my little cinephiles. I'll be taking a few days off to do icky exams, but near the end of this week I will return to my little blog to quench your thirst for completely uneducated commentary on all things film. I'd like to thank Prof. Matson for the opportunity to begin this little experiment, and say that it's been one of the most wonderful, and beneficial assignments in my college career (cough, I want an A, cough, cough.) But seriously, I had a fabulous time and learned a lot. Thanks again Professor!

And as for the rest of you (all two or three of you) I'll see you all at the end of the week. Ta!

No comments: