Friday, January 09, 2009

Oh, we're movin' on up (movin' on up) to the East Side....

Firstly, I'm sorry, America, for abandoning you. No posts in over a month. I'm ashamed. I have a sort-of excuse though! I have recently been in talks with way-cool awesome web publication Blast Magazine, with a mind to transfer myself over to their auspices.

That's right my friends! Movie Maven is moving! (Say that three times fast.)

I am conflicted. On the one hand, I enjoy exhibiting total control over my blog: changing the font at whim, making up my own libel laws, cursing like a seabound skipper with a hangnail. Such gallavanting and tomfoolery! On the other hand, I am a college senior who needs a quasi-legitimate publication to ally herself with in order to gain employment and hence not starve to death by the side of the road. So there were many things to consider, and I didn't want to make a move (i.e., write anything) before it was all settled.

I'd like to thank the cool nerds at Blogger, as well as Prof. Carlene Hempel at Northeastern University for helping me get this thing started over two years ago. Thank you to my readers as well- all five of you.

So from now on, check Blast for all your Movie Maven needs. You'll see my name is now Emma Johnson, with a whole last name and everything! RSS Feed that baby!!

No comments: