Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Perhaps it was my glorious missive on German expressionism way back when...

I finally stopped being a dumb-ass and put a site-meter on the blog.

It is my new obsession.

Turns out there are a few people I don't know who actually look at the thing. Not many, but, you know, it's still better than my previous assumption that the only people who read my blog were my parents. I've only been doing a count since establishing the site meter (two years of page views lost, oh, the horror!) but there are more people finding me than I had thought.

Makes a girl feel good, is all I'm sayin'.

Also, apparently 2.5 percent of my readers speak German. Which is probably one dude in Berlin who googled "Philip Seymour Hoffman" and clicked on me accidentally. But just in case:

Tagfreund! Wilkommen zum Film-kenner!

No comments: