Thursday, May 08, 2008

Me Likey the Neon

I was bored today, so I decided to dabble a bit in the art of Blogger template. I went a little mad, as you can see. I wanted to keep the dark background, which I think works for this milieu, and I used the neon pink and white to demonstrate some sort of art-deco, old-timey movie house, city at night, feeling... thingy.

Ok. I know nothing about design. But I rather like it. Any of you web design moguls out there have any thoughts? Any tips for further renovations? Do you like it? Does it give you seizures? Let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's just me, but reading stuff on a black background is hard on my eyes. And everything else i look at for the next 5 minutes has letters on it. Love the content tho.

whitney said...

I like it. The colors are nice. I've been messing with my blog for a while now, too, and I can't seem to come up with something I like.

-Whitney
dearjesus.wordpress.com