Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Close Encounters of the Blog Kind

As I have done so many times before, I wish to apologize for the absence of new posts. I'm sorry to say I've been cheating on you with a new blog- a small internship at boston.com I inexplicably snagged. You can check it out along the side (it's under the heading of More Shameless Self-Promotion,) and see both myself and two other fabulous mavens getting their blog on. It's basically a site devoted to under-paid, under-appreciated college interns, or would-be interns looking to gain advice and generally kvetch about their jobs. Subtle wit, wisdom and self-deprecation is guaranteed, or your money back.

I also promise (no lies!) that I will post a review by the end of the day today. We have many things still to accomplish, and just because I'm carrying on a torrid love affair to boost my resume, doesn't mean I still can't have a deep meaningful relationship with you.

No comments: