Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Hello Out There in Blogland

EmmaJ and Blogger.com, in association with JRNU525 Online Journalism are proud to present an all-new full-length blog:

Movie Maven!

Hmmm, well, with that awkward beginning, let's get a move on. Basically I will be commenting on all-things cinema. I am planning on an extremely hyperactive blog, constantly distracted by shiny things like Hugh Jackman in leather jumpsuits and movies about large, tragic apes with soul. But I also hope to have a focus on the odd, the obscure, and the classic, as well as a bit of news here and there. I'll try to keep away from celebrity gossip, because, quite frankly, they make it too easy for me.

Tomorrow: My first review of Werner Herzog's latest Sci-Fi/Documentary hybrid. Plus- The foreign film industry, post-Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

No comments: